The Lost Chat: Gaming Edition
- LightSol: Have you ever larped or role played any other way in your life? Got into AD&D in a big way during grad school.
- LightSol: Has one of your novels made into a game? Not professionally. Once, a long time ago, some fan made an online Starfish sexual-abuse role-playing game with rules like "No character shall rape or kill another character without approval from the CEO or the victim's player." I don't think it ever went anywhere, though.
- LightSol: Do you hate the managers of homeworld for scrapping your sequel? Nah. There was so much turnover during that time that the guys who scrapped the sequel were a whole different crew than the ones who took me on board in the first place. And while there were certain internal politics that I could have done without, I really had a blast overall. I'd do it again in a second.
- Quinion: What level is your girlfirend in wow Last I checked, she was high-forties. Must be over fifty by now.
- [Xfire] Artaxs: Yeah, and what race / class does she play? Blood elf. Paladin. She tanks a lot.
- AnThRaX: i like the wow questions
- █▓▒ ShoTDeaD ▒▓█: yeah artaxs
- Cynosure EPR: and whats her name In-game, Khevvren, or Kevlar, or something.
- Cynosure EPR: lol
- Quinion: and number I don't know any more. I suspect she had it changed when the restraining order came down.
- MÖטζєя: Do you support the horde or the alliance Horde.
- Quinion: I wish my gf played wow tho. No you don't. Believe me. You really don't.
- Hirmetrium: When its crunch time - Sex or writing? Depends on whether it's with someone or — nah, who am I kidding. It's sex. It's always sex.
Labels: public interface