Monday, January 26, 2009

The Migration of the 'Crawl

Fellow Mammals:

If all goes well, this will be my last posting on blogger. I have heard your grumbles. I have overheard the prayers offered on my behalf when I went to blogger in the first place. I have taken pity on those of failing eyesight, for whom stark white-on-black is not the nifty-cool computer-screen font I remember from sixties science fiction films, but a migraine-inducing poke in the eyes. (I have taken pity on these folks even though a couple of on-site polls showed that the vast majority of you thought that white-on-black was pretty cool.)

Henceforth I'm here, at Wordpress, along with my past postings and your comments. The new 'crawl is still a work in progress— I haven't tweaked the sidebars, tags, etc. yet— and there's still a lot to do behind the scenes. But the words are there, and the pictures, and that's where you'll find fresh content as of now. I'll be leaving this site active for a while as a backup in case things over at Wordpress go south, and as a signpost for stragglers. But once again:

The Crawl Has Moved. Set your bookmarks to

http://www.rifters.com/crawl/

I'll see you at the new digs.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Seth said...

Last!

January 26, 2009 at 8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

New reader. Love it. Just wish you'd slow down on using the word diffuse.

March 18, 2010 at 7:51 AM  
Anonymous kumarganesh12 said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful and beneficial to your readers.
עוזרת.

.
.

June 10, 2010 at 3:36 AM  
Blogger Deirdra Eden-Coppel said...

Good post! You have a fabulous blog! I want to award you the Brilliant Writer Blog Award for all the hard work you do!

Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.
~Deirdra

July 30, 2011 at 6:35 PM  
Blogger kold_kadavr_ flatliner said...

Make Your Choice -SAW

October 13, 2016 at 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home